I’ve been saying the word for years, yet haven’t paid any attention. Bake your bacon and avoid standing over the burner getting splatters of grease all over your clothes, walls, and stove.
- BACON (what else would you need?)
- Line a baking sheet with foil (for ease of cleanup). Place the baking sheet in an oven and preheat to 400 degrees.
- Add bacon strips to the sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- If you like it extra-crispy, leave it in a few more minutes.
- Remove and place bacon on paper towels to soak up extra grease, leaving your bacon crispier.
If you’re open to cooking with bacon grease, you can save what’s left in the oven for a later date. Otherwise, you can toss it in the trash (AFTER it cools, so you don’t end up with a holy trash bag and a mess to clean).